Monday, June 11, 2012

Studded Chucks

I am off to a terrible start. I told myself when I started this blog that my goal was to write atleast one post a week. Two weeks in and I am already one post behind. Go figure....

I have had so many people ask me about my dining room table that I upcycled after my 19 month old ruined it with finger nail polish, so I am currently working on getting a tutorial written for all of you folks who have asked. I will have it up on the blog by the end of the week. Until then I thought I would leave you with this juicy studded makeover I gave my fancy white Chuck Taylor's. Hope you enjoy!


A Pair of Chuck's.


A pack of Leather Studs.
(I found these at Hobby Lobby next to all the leather, feathers, and beads.)



Start studding.
(Gloves and needle nose pliers are helpful in assisting with punching through the fabric and clamping the studs closed)


Ta-Da! Rad shoes!






No comments:

Post a Comment